- 1 General Provisions
- a) User – a natural person visiting the Website,
- b) Administrator – the data administrator is Śląski Rynek Hurtowy OBROKI Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice, NIP: 6342355985, REGON: 276708558
- c) Website – the website at www.obroki.pl
The term “GDPR” means the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
The Administrator recommends using the latest versions of web browsers. If the User decides to use older versions of browsers and/or other than the latest ones that are available, the Administrator does not guarantee the proper operation of the Website.
- 2 Personal Data Administrator
The data, including personal data, is obtained from the User through the use of forms the User completes while visiting the Website.
We process personal data such as: name, surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone number.
Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent given by you on the Website,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedom of the data subject.
Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing of the data, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body. The contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Administrator’s organization is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to process your data until you withdraw your consent, but not longer than 90 days.
The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
We reserve the right to process your data after the withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- 3 Personal data protection
Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and data storage takes place on secured servers.
We respect the right to your privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose we use, among others, a secure protocol for encrypting communication using the Website.
Personal data provided on the Website is treated as confidential and is not accessibe to unauthorized persons except for the Administrator and authorized persons on the part of the Administrator.
The Administrator does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or people with whom we work very closely.
We declare that we provide sufficient guarantees to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the processing to meet the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repealing of the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”) and that the processing protect the rights of data subjects.
We declare that:
- we process personal data only basing on the documented instruction of the website visitor; this also applies to the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization – unless such obligation is imposed on us by the European Union law or the law of the Member State to which we are subject.
- we ensure that persons authorized to process personal data commit themselves to secrecy,
- take all the measures required by Article 32 of the GDPR,
- 4 Information about cookies
These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser software.
When the browser reconnects with the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user connects from. Parameters allow to read information contained in them only to the server that created them.
Cookies make it easier to use previously visited websites.
The information collected is related to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of the operating system, Internet service provider, information on the time, date and location sent to the website via the contact form.
Cookies that are processed analyse anonymous information about the use of the Website.
Cookies help improve the functionality of the website and adapt it better to the expectations and needs of visitors. Cookies collect anonymous information and record trends on the website without identifying individual people.
Analytical tools use their own cookies to analyse the activities of visitors.
The cookies are used to store information, e.g. the time of commencement of a current visit and whether the visitor has already visited the site, from what site the visitor has been redirected, what screen resolution of the device is used, how the visitor moves around on the website, etc.
On our Website, we use the following cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website’s subpages;
- “functional” cookies, that “remember” the settings selected by the user and personalize the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region chosen by the user, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling users to be provided with advertising content more tailored to their interests.